Construction is a high risk activity which requires a large degree of planning and careful management of health and safety to ensure the risks are adequately controlled.
Safe and Sound Solutions can provide a number of services to companies which include:
- Preparation of internal procedures for ensuring compliance with Part 2 of the Management in Construction (Jersey) Regulations, 2016
- Assistance with understanding and complying with duty holder responsibilities e.g. Principal Contractor, Client, Designer
- Preparation or review of Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans
- Preparation or review of risk assessments and method statements
- Audits of construction sites
- Inspections of construction site
- Audits of tower crane operations
- Preparation and/or delivery of toolbox talks
- Accident investigation
This list is not exhaustive and all requests for assistance will be considered.